Strange Reality about Human Nature

One of my best pal ones said that i dont understand about the strange nature of human being, that most of the time we go for such relations who have no importance regarding ourself and we in loyality ignore others who actually take great care of us.

It may seems strange and useless to you as i just took it as his philosphy at that time but today when i actually expeience it, i found the truth and i accept the reality that he was saying right. Its not my problem rather it is in the nature of the human being that we often move towards that thing which is far away from our approach. The reason may be that we being human always remain for the best and what we can not get we wish to have have that. What i perceive from it is that its in the instinct in human nature and may never change. we will always go for that thing unless we learn a lesson like a baby learn after touching the hot metal and come to know that how harmful it is same is the case with us.

1 comments:

  1. You really make it appear so easy with your presentation however I
    to find this topic to be actually something which I think I'd never understand.
    It kind of feels too complex and very wide for me. I am having a look forward on your subsequent submit, I will try
    to get the grasp of it!

    Review my web blog bad credit personal loans

    ReplyDelete

Your Feedback has utmost importance for us, Please spend your few minutes by giving your comments.