Text messages, a marketing Trick… nothing else


Though it is not the topic of my blog, but being a student of business administration, I think I need to discuss it and by developing awareness in masses must wedge it out. Few days back I received a text that “GET FREE BALANCE by forwarding this text message and the text message was about some website”, I just ignore it, on that day I got it ten to fifteen times from different individuals, I just forwarded the message and start waiting for the balance as it was mention there in the text msg. after 10-15 minutes, I realized that It was nothing but a fake marketing campaign. I was among those stupid who forwarded the message. What I learned from this exercise was that we all nation need to grown up. We as a mobile phone user need to understand that all such activities have no use except the wastage of resource. We must eradicate such activities which have now used like forward this to ten people and at the end you will hear some good news, or some balance, or if you are true Muslim and many more such things. Nothing is going to happen by sending such text messages to others.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Feedback has utmost importance for us, Please spend your few minutes by giving your comments.